HEROES OF IMPILTUR
The seer from the village of Nall who cast the party’s future with her tarot cards.
The original casting of cards were:
1) The Magician. The fortune teller told you that the card represented a powerful figure that started the party on its journey. The card clearly represented Malrite.
2) The Nine of Swords. The fortune teller told you that the card represented 9 warriors (the 5 party members plus the 4 NPC’s in the ritual.)
3) The Tower. It was easy to tell that this card represented destruction by looking up the mountainside to the still-smoking remains of the Monastery of the Yellow Rose.
4) The Hanged Man. This is where in the reading the fortune teller stated that the past ended and the future began. She stated that the card represented self-sacrifice but Bahardim correctly interpreted the card using its older meaning of being cursed ( Orpheus Quinn cursed into turning into the demon Iyetrayoo.) The name of the first ship that the player’s used to cross the Sea of Fallen Stars Stars was named the Hangman’s Joke and also seemed to be cursed.
5) The Five of Coins. The fortune teller told you that the card represented reward coming in a multiple of 5. There was a 500 Gold Piece Reward posted on the sign for the Frog Jumping Contest in Yurley
6) The Stars. The fortune teller told you that the card represented the party becoming legends. Also obviously represented the future meeting with the Moon Elves.
7) The Wheel of Fortune. This was the over card that she stated dominated all previous cards. The fortune teller told you that this card represented a re-cycling of the previous fortunes. She stated that events would seem to replay themselves out in similar fashion but that ultimately the players had the power to break the cycles of the past. Most obviously predicted the Iyetrayoo curse being transferred to Rogan and the return of the Starlight Citadel. The name of the second ship that the party used to return across the Sea of Fallen Stars was named Fuchuan which is elvish for “fortune”.